Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Califooooornia.....

Alright guys, this isn't a list. But I cannot contain my excitement! I just found out that I will be spending my summer in Los Angeles, California interning for a Publishing company. There's a 5% chance that this will still fall through, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out! I'm beyond excited. I wish I could go now!

I'm ready to find out if they do, in fact, have more bounce in California. Now, off to watch copious amounts of the OC to get into the mood.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck! What a fantastic sounding internship, and LA is awesome in the summer :)

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Lucky you!!

    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com
    COME ENTER MY SPRING GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete