Monday, March 28, 2011

To my three dear followers:

I know. It's been a week, and I haven't been around. But you must know that it's crunch time of Spring Semester and I am boggled under twenty pages of writing and many, many more pages of reading. I promise that by the end of the week I will be back with a mega post about the Fashion Exhibit I attended at the art museum (which was, by the way, amazing!)

Only a month until the semester is over, and then you will have so much of me, you'll miss these periods of absences.

To hold you over until the mega-post comes, here is my new favorite song: Keane, Stop For a Minute

Please enjoy. I'll be back within a few days! xx

1 comment:

  1. Keane is such a fantastic band, and they've got so many great albums & songs! Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete